This free information programme helps parents support their children through the difficult time of separation. The programme highlights the advantages of parents reaching agreement for themselves in the arrangements for the children without the need to go to the family courts.
A free four-hour programme for separated parents or parents who are thinking about separating.
Topics you will cover include:
- How separation affects children
- How to reduce and manage conflict
- A variety of living and visiting arrangements that work for different families
- Communication skills for a separated family
- Relevant legal processes
- Support services in your local community
Please note these courses are 2 x 2 hours on consecutive dates.
Programme Dates 2015
|Day Sessions||Evening Sessions|
|Thursday 10am – 12pm||Wednesday 6pm – 8pm|
- Relationships Aotearoa
- Phone: 07 – 576-8392
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org